Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dry eyes

[nh...]

Hi nhbuck!  When I got down to 2mg Valium, my left eye became very dry and scratchy.  I also felt like my eyeglass Rx was "off".  But I get windows of good vision. Every once in a while (now that I am down to 1mg Val), my left eye will lubricate itself!  I think from all the other posts that dry eye is one w/d symptom.  I believe this does clear up as I have gotten "tears" in that left eye occasionally!  In the interim, I use lubricating drops 1x or 2x per day.  I would not bother with a trip to the eye doc unless you need to rest your mind on the issue.  Take care.

Yep, on and off. Dry mouth too.

Ditto....dry throat, nose, skin and hair too. Coconut oil, saline nasal spray are my best friends these days  :)

I've had dry eyes for many months now and use Drops all day long and even during the night when I wake up. We also use a humidifier in our home and I hold a warm moist compress to my eyes a few times each day for a few minutes each time. I've read in the Ashton manual that this is a common symptom.