Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

URGENT! Scales: Jewelry vs Gram for Ativan Taper

[ga...]

Does anyone have suggestions as to what kind of scale to use for an Ativan taper?  I have heard about grams scales and jewelry scales, but what is the difference?  I will be shaving .50 mg and 1 mg Ativan pills.  Is one kind of scale better with small pills such as  .50 mg Ativan?  I need lots of coaching as I am confused by how to come up with a dry cut taper and the math involved.  Thanks! 

This is a good scale a lot of people use. I researched it a bit awhile back and was recommended this by most people doing pill cuts

https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=cts_je_2_vtp?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2601945442&pf_rd_r=4HCW61RS1WMP7SQGN3VF&pd_rd_wg=uNJOR&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B0012TDNAM&pd_rd_w=8zr42&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=4HCW61RS1WMP7SQGN3VF

Im personally doing a liquid titration (kolonopin) I dont have much experience with shaving pills. Hope you get some good info  :)