Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Anyone have elevated Lymphs?

[ly...]

Just wondering if this may be benzo related (?).  Due to this and some other blood abnormalities I have to see a hematologist and an endocrinologist.  Does anyone know of benzo's/wd causing blood abnormalities?

• 2 weeks later...
I had a few abnormalities , but that was a test taken at the height of my bad withdrawls. I could barely even take a fasting blood test at the time. My insulin was elevated and my hormones were really off. Also I had a breast ultrasound and my armpit has been sore, they said I had an enlarged lymph node but not to worry about it. I have a strong feeling its benzo withdrawl related. I have increased my exercising as it helps to keep lymph flowing.

Thanks for chiming in Linnie.  I have an enlarged node in my neck.  It looks fine on ultrasound.  I have elevated BS/A1C as well.  Also calcium and some other stuff.  UGH.  I'll know more after I see the hematologist next week (and the endocrinologist).  I think the years/decades of AD's caused the cholesterol problems.  Good luck to all of us!