Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone have elevated Lymphs?

[ly...]

Just wondering if this may be benzo related (?).  Due to this and some other blood abnormalities I have to see a hematologist and an endocrinologist.  Does anyone know of benzo's/wd causing blood abnormalities?

• 2 weeks later...
I had a few abnormalities , but that was a test taken at the height of my bad withdrawls. I could barely even take a fasting blood test at the time. My insulin was elevated and my hormones were really off. Also I had a breast ultrasound and my armpit has been sore, they said I had an enlarged lymph node but not to worry about it. I have a strong feeling its benzo withdrawl related. I have increased my exercising as it helps to keep lymph flowing.

Thanks for chiming in Linnie.  I have an enlarged node in my neck.  It looks fine on ultrasound.  I have elevated BS/A1C as well.  Also calcium and some other stuff.  UGH.  I'll know more after I see the hematologist next week (and the endocrinologist).  I think the years/decades of AD's caused the cholesterol problems.  Good luck to all of us!