Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What movie is this line from?

[...]

I don't know if this is already on here; I didn't feel like going through 37 pages of off-topic posts to find out.  So what movie is this line from? Then give your own line from a movie.  "New egg."  Might be more likely for a lady to know this one. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Sh...]

• [so...]

• [wa...]

Here comes one of my favorite movies and I LOVE that scene in which the quote is taking place:

“Face it girls. I'm older and I have more insurance.”

I'll let someone else answer the other.  "New egg" is from the Audrey Hepburn movie, Sabrina. An old chick flick.  Moving on...

ah!! just saw it? How the hell did I get to Ice age???? Brain fog!!!! :idiot:

Here comes one of my favorite movies and I LOVE that scene in which the quote is taking place:

Fried Green Tomatoes - the Kathy Bates character to the bitches in the parking lot.

An old classic: "What are you trying to do, guess her weight?"

Fried Green Tomatoes - the Kathy Bates character to the bitches in the parking lot.

An old classic: "What are you trying to do, guess her weight?"

Hi! This may be right up my alley...thanks AF1 for the thread!  :)

Not sure, but I'm thinking this is a line from To Have And Have Not  with Bogart and Bacall?? JIC, I'll deliver another one: 

"if I hadn't been Fox Books and you hadn't been The Shop Around the Corner, and you and I had just, met..."

Yep, you've got it CeCe. It's when Bacall comes down the stairs and sees Bogie holding the unconscious woman in his arms. So many great lines in that movie. One of my faves.

Gotta pass on your quote.

Oh, we've gotta give AF1 credit for starting this thread!

I know SS, I just saw that...I changed my entry...it's tough dealing with benzo brain...be so glad when it's not so hard to think!  lol  :)

Yep, you've got it CeCe. It's when Bacall comes down the stairs and sees Bogie holding the unconscious woman in his arms. So many great lines in that movie. One of my faves.

So romantic!  :heybabe:

Not sure how this works yet..so for now, I'll just tell you the answer to my clue and provide another...

You've got mail...when he's walking her home towards the end of the movie.

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

So romantic!  :heybabe:

Not sure how this works yet..so for now, I'll just tell you the answer to my clue and provide another...

You've got mail...when he's walking her home towards the end of the movie.

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Clark Gable to Claudette Colbert in "It Happened One Night"

How about this one

"This kinda takes the sting out of being occupied doesn't it Mr. Rick?"

I meant Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone With the Wind"  I was thinking of the other movie

Now how about "This kinda takes the sting out of being occupied doesn't it Mr. Rick?"

I meant Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone With the Wind"  I was thinking of the other movie

Now how about "This kinda takes the sting out of being occupied doesn't it Mr. Rick?"

Yup!  Gotta pass on yours  :)

Casablanca, right?

Of course!  The "Mr. Rick" gives it away.  Sam says it to Rick in their flashback to Paris as the Nazis are marching in about having to drink up all the French wines so the Nazis cant have them.

How about this one from one of my favorite movies:

"Its the same thing every day.  Clean up your room, stand up straight, pick up your feet, take it like a man, be nice to your sister, don't mix beer and wine ever.  Oh yeah, don't drive on the railroad tracks."

How about this one from one of my favorite movies:

"Its the same thing every day.  Clean up your room, stand up straight, pick up your feet, take it like a man, be nice to your sister, don't mix beer and wine ever.  Oh yeah, don't drive on the railroad tracks."

Oh! How perfect is this?  Bill Murray in Groundhogs Day...he said that a few times, if memory serves me...haha!!

One of my all time favorite lines:

"Well, some people without brains do an awful lot of talking don't they?"

Well I think that's the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz? 

Although it could just as well be about the presidential debates  :D

How about this one

"Fasten your seatbelts.  It's going to be a bumpy night."

Well I think that's the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz? 

Although it could just as well be about the presidential debates  :D

How about this one

"Fasten your seatbelts.  It's going to be a bumpy night."

ah, its from an very old movie.. oh my memory is too bad... ah!! with that lady.......black and white film........

(god, now I know that I only watch films in english..)