Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

eating more

[nh...]

Does anyone notice an appetite increase during the withdrawal, you feel really hungry then starting eating then feel full its kind of strange i was just wondering what this is

Mine actually went the opposite. I have lost 25lbs since I started this and I'm not complaining. That is the only thing that happened that I am happy about. I want to lose 10 more but it seems like I have platoed. I have seen other ppl post here at appetite increases.

I've gained over 10lbs now. I'm a hungry hungry hippo and sometimes it feels like my blood sugar drops so dramatically that it feels like I'll pass out if I don't eat.

Does anyone notice an appetite increase during the withdrawal, you feel really hungry then starting eating then feel full its kind of strange i was just wondering what this is

YES! I eat all day, when I don't eat, I can feel myself going down fast, so I have to eat all day just to keep myself from getting weak and anxious. I've lost weight, and have continued to lose weight, although I'm eating more. I'm eating very small meals throughout the day, plus I do high intensity workouts in the mornings so I'm guessing that's why I haven't gained any weight. It's so annoying, every couple of hours, I have to find something to put on my stomach, but it only lasts for a while, then my stomach starts to make noise, and I start to feel hungry once again. I used to eat maybe two time a day, now I eat at least 6 to 7 times a day, it's crazy.