Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

forgot to take my dose of morning

[Na...]

Hi, I accidentally forgot to take my dose of morning, when I was a bit busy.. I noticed that around 3 pm..and I decided to skip. because my next dose is 4pm. I feel withdrawals now but its usual ones and manageable. but will it cause intense withdrawals afterward? one dose is 0.037mg and 12 hours has passed already since this morning...anyone have experience?  thanks in advance..

Hi, I accidentally forgot to take my dose of morning, when I was a bit busy.. I noticed that around 3 pm..and I decided to skip. because my next dose is 4pm. I feel withdrawals now but its usual ones and manageable. but will it cause intense withdrawals afterward? one dose is 0.037mg and 12 hours has passed already since this morning...anyone have experience?  thanks in advance..

Never skip a dose.  If you forgot a dose, just double-up on the next dose.

Skipping a dose will almost certainly cause soem WD sxs.

I've forgotten to take my morning dose before and really felt no different until I realized that I forgot the dose and started to think about it!

I'm like you in that I never double up.  I just go with it.