Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having a Very good day

[of...]

I just wanted to drop by and let people know that it's possible to get better. ! I've been suffering for YEARS in tolerance, during weaning and finally two and a half years post jump. I lost my mind, to put it simply.

Now, I'm sleeping again, I feel fully rested most days now. My fatigue is finally showing signs of lifting! I've been golfing alot lately, I realized today just how great I feel compared to the past!

I had EVERY symptom in the book. I even had a psychotic break a year ago after going almost two years with no sleep.

I feel 96% healed. My only symptom is lingering emotional blunting, which is also on its way out !

8)

How did you tolerate not sleeping?  Did you ever try to take anything for it?  That's one destroys me so I take remeron which also destroys me. 

I feel 96% healed. My only symptom is lingering emotional blunting, which is also on its way out !

This is great! More proof that recovery does happen and things do improve  :thumbsup:

Wonderful Off! Congratulations, and thank you so much for posting this and thinking of us. NOW go enjoy your life to the fullest! You deserve it!😁

Off,

I am so happy for you!  I have followed your journey all the way through and I remember well how tough the times were for you.  You have given so many of us hope.  Thank you!

Sofa

I just want to thank you for chiming in with your progress!  I am just beginning my path, and look forward to the day I am where you are!

I just wanted to drop by and let people know that it's possible to get better. ! I've been suffering for YEARS in tolerance, during weaning and finally two and a half years post jump. I lost my mind, to put it simply.

Now, I'm sleeping again, I feel fully rested most days now. My fatigue is finally showing signs of lifting! I've been golfing alot lately, I realized today just how great I feel compared to the past!

I had EVERY symptom in the book. I even had a psychotic break a year ago after going almost two years with no sleep.

8)

Did you had joint issues like joint pain and cracking and poping joint

I wonder who had these symptoms and it could be recover.thanks for giving hope.

That's awesome!  :thumbsup:

Are you even better off than pre-benzo?

I'm stronger than I've ever imagined possible. So yes. I still have tinnitus tho, so when that goes, I'll come back and write my success story  :boxer:

That's awesome!  :thumbsup:

Are you even better off than pre-benzo?

I'm stronger than I've ever imagined possible. So yes. I still have tinnitus tho, so when that goes, I'll come back and write my success story  :boxer:

ah! I hoped that tinitus was gone as well (shit!) but hey thats awesome!! thank you so much for sharing!!! Enjoy your life!!!!!

Marigold