Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

worst wave after a year off

[se...]

We know this is the gift that keeps on giving but seriously...

This past week I have had the most bizarre symptoms ever, like  uncontrollable Tourette's type shouting every morning, repetition on letters / stuttering, HUGE frightening head pressure and total aversion to food. Obviously my anxiety is off the charts and seem to be feeling general anxiety all day long .

In fact ,  I even find water indigestible and belch afterwards.

Can anyone relate? What to do about the severe food aversion?  Any tips?

and of course now I think it's something else wrong with me...  :-[

Oh no,,- thats unfair..

sorry that you have to suffer so much - again.

I don't know why this is happening at all, but I can tell you that after stopping Zyprexa some really weird things happened to me, also more than a year after I stopped it. These drugs are soooooo damn stupid.

I can understand that fear and panic are rising for you at the moment, but I am sure that the reactions are another step to healing and your body knows what he does. I am in that panic state, too, at the moment. And a buddy wrote such a nice quote to me, about surrendering and not fighting a situation. I think thats the only thing you can do and its a lot at the same time. Forgive yourself the fear, the symptoms and try to trust that it will leave you, this wave..

here comes a hug..

:hug:

Marigold

Bless you Marigold. I'm in PTSD from this wave and think/hope/ pray it is breaking but am patting myself down for damages.

thank you so much.

Bless you Marigold. I'm in PTSD from this wave and think/hope/ pray it is breaking but am patting myself down for damages.

thank you so much.

I know that wd waves can reactivate old trauma feelings, but I am sure you too can manage with strategies that you will not end up forever in PTSD. I have been there for about 10 days but finally I got myself out of it and now I feel normal again.

The crap is that its the nature of waves AND PTSD that it feels that there is no end, right?

What is your favorite strategy to cope?