Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Involuntary muscle twitching. How lovely.

[cr...]

My right arm muscles won't stop twitching. I assume this is an expected withdrawal effect? Although I haven't experienced this before. How unsettling...  :o

Also, last night I felt really shaky inside before going to bed at like 8am. This isn't related to seizure activity right?

Anyone have any home remedies for this?

No remedy but I'm right there with you! Mostly in my legs. I do take Benadryl for muscle tension and sleep, but I don't know if it has any effect on the twitches. The shakes are awful too. That's my main symptom right now. So deep in the belly or spine, or at least that's how it feels to me. Extremely unsettling and even depressing when I feel it. It never seems to last more than an hour for me, thankfully. I hope it passes quickly for you when it goes occur.