Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I joined flat earth society

[lo...]

at first when I heard flat earth - I thought to myself - those guys are a bunch of %^^%^^^%. but after spending time and researching, I am coming to the logical conclusion that;

- the earth is stationary and flat

- the sun and the moon are pretty close - couple thousand miles at best

- the moon does not reflect the sun, but works as an capacitor and shines its own light

- everything the nasa ever produced is a hoax (moonlanding, pictures of earth etc)

- everything the bible speaks about, can be confirmed in the real world

this is a great topic to study - especially going through benzo w/d

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Ca...]

• [be...]

• [al...]

• 1 month later...

LOL. I've read and seen many things on YouTube about it. Hmmmm...... I, myself believe the earth is spherical. But hey, it's your opinion and open mind, eh?

PS - I believe in UFO's for what it's worth! What sounds crazier? Flat earth or UFO?

I don't believe in Aliens/UFO's, because there is nothing about it in the bible - nothing wrong to explore the topic

here are 2 one of  the best youtube's i found about it; once you drop all your previous knowledge about ball earth and heliocentrism, and start researching it with an open mind - it's hard not to believe flat / stationary earth

LOL. I've read and seen many things on YouTube about it. Hmmmm...... I, myself believe the earth is spherical. But hey, it's your opinion and open mind, eh?

PS - I believe in UFO's for what it's worth! What sounds crazier? Flat earth or UFO?

• 3 weeks later...

So when you are flying at altitude and look out of the window the curvature of the earth that you see is a trick and not a real thing?

These things are fun though.

[f5...]
Yep it's a trick. And moreover, if you keep flying in the same direction, you won't arrive back at your starting city, but rather at an almost identical copy of it 40,000 km away from your starting point on the infinite plane that is "earth"...

the earth is flat 100%. all round earth lies have been debunked many times. look for the truth by yourself.

So China is not really upside down? I never could figure out what kept the Chinese from falling off into space. Makes sense to me.

Any time now this could morph into a discussion about the reality of "The Matrix"

Whaaat?? The Matrix wasn't real.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Depends on what colour pill you took? every one on this board took some kind of pill  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back to flat earth.

Been thinking about this a bit.

If you have been assuming the earth was a sphere all your life and in fact it was flat and everything that told you it was a sphere was a lie what difference would it make to you?

none in daily life. it really doesn't matter that much in anything we do.

but the entire big bang/heliocentrism/evolution 'religion' would fall into pieces, and that would cause massive problems for existing power structures.

Back to flat earth.

If you have been assuming the earth was a sphere all your life and in fact it was flat and everything that told you it was a sphere was a lie what difference would it make to you?

none in daily life. it really doesn't matter that much in anything we do.

but the entire big bang/heliocentrism/evolution 'religion' would fall into pieces, and that would cause massive problems for existing power structures.

Back to flat earth.

I agree with what you are saying but it would only upset things if the flat earth theory was proven, as long as we go along with our lives in ignorance nothing changes?