Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Psychopax drops

[...]

So I was finally able to get ahold of some liquid valium to use in a taper. It is made by a german company and comes in 20ml bottles at 12.5mg/ml. I looked at the insert and it is 40% alcohol by volume along with some preservatives and diazepam. This is too potent to easily make the smaller cuts I want (I plan on dosing it with an oral syringe). If I mix 20ml of the psychopax with 20ml of 40% vodka I should end up with a 6.25mg/ml solution correct? I'm not a huge fan of the fact that it is suspended in alcohol but since it is already in 40% alcohol it seems adding that adding a neutral liquor like 40% vodka would be my best bet for making a weaker solution that is easier to dose small amounts. I only dose once a day and I'm never going to be taking more than 1ml at a time so I'm not too worried about any effects from the alcohol at that dose.

I'm 99% sure that mixing the Psychopax with liquor will yield a homogeneous solution of diazepam since both are 40%abv but I was just looking for any input on the off chance I don't understand chemistry as well as I thought