Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Advice..Jumped from Cl to V and s/x worse. Jump back or hold?

[St...]

Jumped from Clonazepam  to Valium to micro taper and the symptoms are so much worse.

Do i jump back to C or hold with V?

Does V screw everyone or am I just more sensitive?

Help..

Stuck Valium was a huge mistake for me but keep in mind others do fine with it. By the time I realized what it was that was wrong it was too late to switch back or I would have. Now I'm stuck with a slow, prolonged taper and every time I have to take my Valium I dread it. You haven't been on it for very long and you are very low dose. Wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor about it. It's not right for everyone. I get very nauseated after taking it but it passes only to reemerge next dose. Or if I take it less often I need to take higher doses and that just lands me in bed. Can't stay awake even though feel agitated and my skin burns like crazy. So I'm stuck. Maybe you aren't. Run it by your doctor. No harm to ask. B

It's at you and your doctors discretion basically. I find Valium much more sedating than Klonopin. But the taper is smoother. See what your doctor says and go with your gut.