Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Do Psychological Symptoms Fade?

[Tr...]

Up until a little over a month ago, I was doing decent.  I was at .08mg.  I'm now at .12mg due so pharm error CT.  Since this occurred I have every psychological symptom in the book, nightmares which make me frightened to go to sleep, intrusive looping thoughts which are scary, like my rational mind and my brain are battling, extreme fear, sensory overload, overwhelming sensations of confusion, dp/dr, distorted perceptions.  I never had this intense level of sxs, and not of this nature.  I don't understand the shift in sxs, clearly not prepared for this.... 

I had all that when my hormones were thrown off balance on top of this taper.  I had to take care of my hormones and also held for two weeks.  It will pass

they go away for sure. I had a horrible day after cutting last time. mental torture. lasted about 24h. now back to fine

nobody can tell you how long - but it does go away for sure. once you get those good windows it gets easier to go down (altough symptoms still suck)