Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Still chasing medical help

[ti...]

My gyn  apt went horrible yesterday. Since I cannot be on hormones, she referred me to a shrink.  When I mentioned the taper, why I did that is beyond me I should just focus on the hormones, she said "oh well there is an ADDICTION involved so you need to see someone else.  Grrrr.  I told her I was NOT an addict.

Just wanted something to keep me sane while I taper both hormones and clonazepam at the same time

I am sick of freaking being labeled!!!  I know, I should just shut up about it.

I got a new gyn now, who would be willing to prescribe something non hormonal for menopause sxs so I am going to keep my big mouth shut about the clonazepam

No need to mention the benzo taper unless it's directly related to the doctor's specialty. Gyns rarely would know zip about benzos. Unless necessary no need to mention it to anyone other than your benzo doctor.  I wouldn't. B