Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I'm exactly where I want to be, I'm not afraid anymore.

[Ma...]

Hi Buddies,

This is my second day clean and I realised I'm exactly where I want to be. I woke up last night and had weird waves of slight euphoria. It's my body readjusting and healing. As someone said in a sticky post, symptoms mean your brain is healing.

I don't want valium, I don't need valium. If I have anxiety and panic again, I'll deal with it properly - by using tools from within.

It's great to be on day 2, this means you survived day 1, which is something I could never have imagined all those years on benzos!  Keep going, day 3,4,5,6 etc..  You NEVER have to take a benzo again - remember that.. No "rescue doses" unless you really want to go backwards..

Hi Buddies,

This is my second day clean and I realised I'm exactly where I want to be. I woke up last night and had weird waves of slight euphoria. It's my body readjusting and healing. As someone said in a sticky post, symptoms mean your brain is healing.

I don't want valium, I don't need valium. If I have anxiety and panic again, I'll deal with it properly - by using tools from within.

Yay, Matt!  Keep going...it only gets better!!