Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I'm exactly where I want to be, I'm not afraid anymore.

[Ma...]

Hi Buddies,

This is my second day clean and I realised I'm exactly where I want to be. I woke up last night and had weird waves of slight euphoria. It's my body readjusting and healing. As someone said in a sticky post, symptoms mean your brain is healing.

I don't want valium, I don't need valium. If I have anxiety and panic again, I'll deal with it properly - by using tools from within.

It's great to be on day 2, this means you survived day 1, which is something I could never have imagined all those years on benzos!  Keep going, day 3,4,5,6 etc..  You NEVER have to take a benzo again - remember that.. No "rescue doses" unless you really want to go backwards..

Hi Buddies,

This is my second day clean and I realised I'm exactly where I want to be. I woke up last night and had weird waves of slight euphoria. It's my body readjusting and healing. As someone said in a sticky post, symptoms mean your brain is healing.

I don't want valium, I don't need valium. If I have anxiety and panic again, I'll deal with it properly - by using tools from within.

Yay, Matt!  Keep going...it only gets better!!