Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

am crazies

[be...]

[dd...]

Mornings are weird for a lot of people.  I was usually feeling somewhat better at 10 or 11 am than at 7 or 8 am.

I found that a cup of coffee in the morning helped, but I know some people don't want to do caffeine.

Eating immediately when I wake up helps me. I usually make a protein shake, with fruits and oatmeal. I also get in at least 30 minutes of exercise. Good luck to you.

bernerd1

The mornings are the worst for me too. I usually wake up at the same time every morning 2:30 AM or 3:00 AM. They say it has to do with cortisol surges effecting adrenaline related to the GABA and receptors in the CNS or something of that sort, really cant explain all of it but others here probably can explain in more detail. I usually feel better in the mid mornings and by the afternoon and late evening feeling good. I am 8 months out. I have not found anything to help this. I think it's just a matter of time and it should get better.