Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I did it, I jumped a few days early. How long till sx resolve?

[Ma...]

Hi Buddies,

Firstly thankyou to Badsocref for the advice on taking my remaining few days of 0.5mg and splitting it up into smaller bits to make my taper easier. I was going to do that but it didn't end up that way. I woke up late at night and found myself flushing the remaining fragments of tablets I had left down the toilet. I don't know whyTF I did it for.

So, looks like I've jumped.

I just wanted to know how long it is before the acute symptoms Resolve? I can't keep taking painkillers for the headaches, not going into public because of lack of motivation and agrophobia and my eyes look so red and bloodshot (and twitchy) like I'm stoned. I don't think it's going to be protracted for me because I wasn't on a lot of Valium for many years (since 2013,PRN) till I got tolerance withdrawal. Any advice would be much appreciated. I will update my signature

In your signature you write, I'm batting down the hatches and weathering the storm. That is what you have to do. Some people get through it quickly and others take longer.

A good mind set to have is accept where you are and have patience.

This is my advice. Time is the healer. No real short cuts. Do what you can and don't worry about anything else.