Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Struggling Another Question....

[Tr...]

Where does the heightened intense sense of fear, and bad dreams come from?  I have had such intense fear for no particular reason for the past few weeks.  Has my stomach in knots all the time. That along with bad dreams.  I don't understand the science of why these are happening at such a strong intensity.  I used to look forward to my nights, sort of a reprieve from my day.  Not anymore.  I try to meditate, go for walks, distract, and the fear never leaves.  Some dreams have been pleasant, but why the nightmare's? 

I know what you mean. Sleep was my only respite since January.

Since I started tapering, i have extremely vivid dreams, mostly good, some nightmares.

I think it is all the emotional responses that were dulled/covered up by the Klonopin

all those years. The subconcious has to get it out.

That said, it helps to not eat a heavy meal before bed, and no scary movies, etc.

Good luck

-J