Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Losing everything

[c8...]

[c8...]
Not sure how I can take this any longer...Crippling depression now; painful hands/burning, weakness, brain fog, tachycardia, SOB, ....I haven't even developed a plan to go down from .5 Clonazepam...not even sure I'm strong enough to survive this. I was searching and there is a 7-10 day detox then outpatient services which look tempting but I know they sometimes aren't the answer either...I feel like I'm dead. I don't know how to get past the physical and mental pain; no relief....

I'm so sorry. I have a lot of your Sxs. Especially the painful, burning hand and weakness. I wish I had answeres  for us. I will keep you in my prayers🙏

[c8...]
Thank you; I'm just not even sure how to find a doctor to help me taper or how to begin...Initially when I began, I made two huge cuts and have suffered greatly...I appreciate your words of support.

[c8...]
Thank you tinwi...I've never known anything so horrible..I feel as if I'm stuck; the .5 hasn't helped...I'm having residual pain from ssri withdrawal

Hardtocope--that detox program sounds like it might actually be a good thing for you. Normally I would not think it a great idea, but in your case it might work okay., Your dosage is not high, and your usage is not terribly long, and you would have tons of support getting off. Perhaps you could look into it and see what is involved and how you feel about it. It sounds like it couldn't be much worse that what you are going through right now.

[c8...]
Thank you meowie...I'm seriously considering it...have been at this dosage since around May...It is certainly a horrible place to be.