Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

UK Website selling benzos to children

[Au...]

A friend of mine found a box of Valium in his 14 year old sons bedroom. After confronting him he told us he purchased them from this website http://www.sleepingpillsuk.com/

I have reported the site to trading standards. MHRA  and the police who are all looking into the matter.

Could I ask you kind people who are all to aware of the danger of benzos to visit the site and tell them what evil criminals they are. You will find a live chat at the bottom right of the screen. Alternatively leave a message.

I know this is a bit of a random post but I'm so angry right now as I'm fighting my own benzo battle as many others are here. 

Let's protect our children from these evil criminals who are just out to make a quick buck at anyone's expense and pain.

Thanks in advance. 👍 These crooks need shutting down.

Think I've posted this in the wrong place. Apologies Admin please move it to appropriate place.

A friend of mine found a box of Valium in his 14 year old sons bedroom. After confronting him he told us he purchased them from this website http://www.sleepingpillsuk.com/

I have reported the site to trading standards. MHRA  and the police who are all looking into the matter.

Could I ask you kind people who are all to aware of the danger of benzos to visit the site and tell them what evil criminals they are. You will find a live chat at the bottom right of the screen. Alternatively leave a message.

I know this is a bit of a random post but I'm so angry right now as I'm fighting my own benzo battle as many others are here. 

Let's protect our children from these evil criminals who are just out to make a quick buck at anyone's expense and pain.

Thanks in advance. 👍 These crooks need shutting down.

Think I've posted this in the wrong place. Apologies Admin please move it to appropriate place.

Hi Aurelious, absolutely criminal ...so glad you reported it. What is this world

coming to , I can't believe it :tickedoff:

these gangstas need to be punished ....poisoning our kids .....its unforgivable and

shocking. Thanks for posting.... :)

It is shocking to see a website blatantly selling these pills.  So glad it has been reported and is being investigated. 

I am not too keen to leave a message as you are required to supply your email address.

Thanks

Fiona  :thumbsup:

Obviously expect them to deny any knowledge of it. But I've got 3 government agencies on it so they will be for a shock anytime soon.

Cheers.  :thumbsup:

Obviously expect them to deny any knowledge of it. But I've got 3 government agencies on it so they will be for a shock anytime soon.

Cheers.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: