Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Getting close to jumping!

[ny...]

After visiting the Klonopin Klub forum today I found a few people who are at my dosage and have jumped and are feeling better.  Today I have a lot of anxiety after a night of tremendous sweating; my bed was like the Titanic.  I know this is a sign of detoxing, I've only had it a couple of times during my taper.  I am embracing the anxiety because at least I FEEL SOMETHING~  I have been so numb for the last 8 months. 

I may jump today or tomorrow, I may cut another week or two, and I truly believe I will be fine either way.  I think I need to look at my work schedule and try and find the best spot to give myself a week.  Anyways, couldn't have done it without BB and all of you, so thanks!!!

Good luck, what is benzo belly?

Benzo belly can be a myriad of stomach problems; for me diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, GERD.  Didn't get this until around .3 of my taper, and have had it since, although it's definitely better.

Prayers for you. I jumped yesterday! Wishing you well no matter what decision you make.

Congrats!!! Amazing how many of us are due this week!  Let me know how you are feeling over the week if you can!

Prayers for you. I jumped yesterday! Wishing you well no matter what decision you make.

Congrats!!! Amazing how many of us are due this week!  Let me know how you are feeling over the week if you can!

No problem  (: