Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Vertigo med

[Ia...]

If you find out let me know, mine flared up over the weekend. I'm feeling better now, but I would like to have something just in case it flares up again. I was dizzy most of the weekend, out of now where. One thing I didn't do was exercise, so I plan to get back in the gym this week, that seems to help me feel balanced.

I had vertigo really bad during the acute phase of my WD. My doctor knew I had it but could not give me anything for it. I would be standing or walking or getting up and I would wipe out. He said he believed I was having panic attacks. For me it went away after about 60 days.

• 2 weeks later...
Im taking betahistine my GP prescribed for severe vertigo feels like it spinning sometimes boaty feeling especially at bedtime, since then it controls a bit but not gone completetly, not sure if this is from WD or illness.