Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help please. What do you guys take for sleep!?!?!

[Pi...]

Just started with different supplements.  L tryphtophan worked really good, GABA, hops, melatonin. valerian.  Most sleep herbs you get come mixed.  So far both the GABA and L tryphtophan worked.  I also am trying to rotate so I don't get immune.  Remeron worked really good for a couple of months.  Just stopped it last night as I lost the NP who was prescribing it

Is remeron just a sleeping pill?

Hey Snowflake...

Wiki describes it this way.....Mirtazapine (originally branded Remeron, many generics) is an atypical antidepressant with noradrenergic and specific serotonergic activity.

A lot of our buddies, I notice take it for sleep.

Just started with different supplements.  L tryphtophan worked really good, GABA, hops, melatonin. valerian.  Most sleep herbs you get come mixed.  So far both the GABA and L tryphtophan worked.  I also am trying to rotate so I don't get immune.  Remeron worked really good for a couple of months.  Just stopped it last night as I lost the NP who was prescribing it

Is remeron just a sleeping pill?

Hey Snowflake...

Wiki describes it this way.....Mirtazapine (originally branded Remeron, many generics) is an atypical antidepressant with noradrenergic and specific serotonergic activity.

A lot of our buddies, I notice take it for sleep.

Thank you. I don't like antidepressants.:/ No go for me.