Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Vertigo dizziness equilibrium symptoms

[Be...]

After a few weeks of feeling pretty good, I woke up Sat. dizzy. Sun was the same, actually Sun. I felt dizzy all day, it was horrible. I went  grocery shop for the upcoming week, and I felt like I would fall out. I'm not sure if there is a correlation, but It seems when it's damp outside, or after the rain, I experience the worse dizzy spells.

Hi  BenzoBustedInCO, I had a really bad time with what I consider vertigo. I went to rehab in 11/2015 and got out the day before thanksgiving. I started right away have the episodes where I would be standing somewhere or walking or getting up and I would sort of black out dizzy and then hit the floor. I did it in my kitchen, in my bathroom, I fell down the steps, and the worst one happed about 50 days out I stood up from the soft right down and busted my head of the corner of my glass top coffee table. I had to go to the ER and they put 17 stiches into my forehead. I will have a scar forever. I called it vertigo my doctor called in panic attacks I have no idea what was doing. But after the bad fall that was in January it disappeared. So now it never happens I never feel very dizzy. I hoping yours will go away too.