Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Vertigo dizziness equilibrium symptoms

[Be...]

After a few weeks of feeling pretty good, I woke up Sat. dizzy. Sun was the same, actually Sun. I felt dizzy all day, it was horrible. I went  grocery shop for the upcoming week, and I felt like I would fall out. I'm not sure if there is a correlation, but It seems when it's damp outside, or after the rain, I experience the worse dizzy spells.

Hi  BenzoBustedInCO, I had a really bad time with what I consider vertigo. I went to rehab in 11/2015 and got out the day before thanksgiving. I started right away have the episodes where I would be standing somewhere or walking or getting up and I would sort of black out dizzy and then hit the floor. I did it in my kitchen, in my bathroom, I fell down the steps, and the worst one happed about 50 days out I stood up from the soft right down and busted my head of the corner of my glass top coffee table. I had to go to the ER and they put 17 stiches into my forehead. I will have a scar forever. I called it vertigo my doctor called in panic attacks I have no idea what was doing. But after the bad fall that was in January it disappeared. So now it never happens I never feel very dizzy. I hoping yours will go away too.