Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

made a mistake

[ho...]

Ok so I came to this program it was kind of impulsive and I regret coming and now I have this big urge to run home id k what to do and don't know if staying will help anymore I feel really trapped in what the right thing is to do and I have no vehicle either. I left my truck at home

Ok so I came to this program it was kind of impulsive and I regret coming and now I have this big urge to run home id k what to do and don't know if staying will help anymore I feel really trapped in what the right thing is to do and I have no vehicle either. I left my truck at home

Is this a different program?  ::)

Thank you everyone I stayed the whole month it was 30 days and I found out I have aspergers and some people here are cool but I have big trust issues when I first came here I was taken to the hospital for evaluation and I do not like him for that and he's a cool guy

Oh no it's the same I just want to run home right now that's all

I'm confused.  I thought you already left.

I stayed the whole month...