Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Klonopin/Valium crossover

[00...]

[00...]
Need to know if anyone has successfully done a Klonopin crossover to valuim and successfully tapered down to nothing and live a Benzo free life nowadays. Was it hell?

I am just sort of finished the cross over.  I had got to 0.5 mg Cl from 1.0 mg and stalled mostly due to insomnia and anxiety.  Have gone over to 10 mg of valium  Others will have to fill in my next few months.

One thing is for sure right now.  I am sleeping great, and the general anxiety is less.  We will see as I start to cut.  I am wondering if the 1:20 ratio is accurate, or I have inadvertently updosed.  It seems too easy so far.  Maybe its just a slightly different drug effect.  I am still getting panic atracks here and there but then I was getting them before I took benzos, a year or two after I started Cl. and ever since.