Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Muscle and nerve pain, insomnia, 18 months, is it time to see a doc ?

[Be...]

Here I am again having a sleepless nught filled with pain and tension and buzzing in the head. I am basically 18 months out so not new to this.

I was expecting to feel much better by now but I am not.

Is it time to see a doc and get help at least for sleeping? When I sleep everything is much more tolerable.

Please advise

Thanks

I'm sorry u are still struggling. I'd definitely do something. I take motrin for muscle pain, and benadryl at night for sleep. I hate taking more meds, but I need my sleep so badly .

I'm almost 2 years out. I'm almost symptom free now. I started going to a different doctor and had my first visit with him about 2 weeks ago. I told him about what I have been going through. He seems to be more informed about drugs and the effects they cause. He asked me how I was doing and what symptoms I am experiencing. He did tell me that these symptoms are classic anxiety related. That made sense to me. He told me that there is a new therapy drug that is in the benedryl family that helps relieve these symptoms when they pop up. The biggest side effect is drowsiness. You may ask about that if you can't tolerate the symptoms. I have chosen to ride it out.

Hi, I am doing good at the moment ...able to do what I did before this apart from the bloating which is so tight it makes it hard to breathe and walk to but it did go down a couple of months ago so I know now it does and it's w/d..sleep got better but not great ,Insomnia ...Insomnia returned ...I know it will come back again now ...just waiting for the symptom globe eraser to come round again and take it away ...It is withdrawal ...the symptoms will go away soon...I liken things sometimes to lighting a candle ...if too much wax is dissolved ..the candle wont  light...starting your car in the cold and damp...It takes a lot of attempts sometimes...just wait for upregulate's and uploads ...Love Tass...x