Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Will be switching to all liquid. Really scared.. Also, a female hormone question

[la...]

Right now only one of my doses is liquid. It has worked. My body no longer tells me it is time for that dose like it used to.. I'm on the last syringe.

For some reason, I am so afraid of switching all of my doses to liquid. I'm oddly afraid it won't work and I'll be thrown into severe w/d. . Is this a petty worry? My Mom keeps reminding me it is the same exact thing but in liquid form.

A question for ladies.

After my time of the month things get bad. My muscle pain is horrible. I feel weighed down in my back and chest.. I wonder if there is a hormone they can give me to balance things out.

Lala

Liquid or tablet, 1mg=1mg.  Switching should have no effect.

I switched to all liquid when I was at 3mg.  No problem at all.  Couldn't tell any difference.