Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dissolvable klonipin

[mi...]

Hi!

Has anyone here used the dissolvable klonipin .125 dose? I was wondering if that would be easy to break into half for .0625 cuts or it would crumble because of the "dissolvable" bit.

Thanks!

I have never seen this question asked before...I happened to talk to my Pharmacist about the dissolving doses of Clonazepam and the answer was they are not good for a taper unless you are on the exact dose in the pill.  Most dissolving tabs can NOT be subdivided because no one knows where the active ingredient is in the tab...1/2 tab might give you none, 1/4, 1/2, all...etc.  Many of the Psych sol tabs are like that including Zyprexa, Remeron, and more.

Bummer, huh?

Thanks, Choco! Big bummer, I was hoping to be able to break it apart instead of trying to dry cut a .5 tablet. Meh. Good to know though, glad you were there to answer  :)

Hi!

Has anyone here used the dissolvable klonipin .125 dose? I was wondering if that would be easy to break into half for .0625 cuts or it would crumble because of the "dissolvable" bit.

Thanks!

I used those pills for my taper and it was totally easy to cut them in half and in quarters!  In fact, I recommend these to people for ease in tapering - just use a razor blade.  They really helped me, I don't know what that pharmacist was talking about, they definitely worked for me!