Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having A Good Day

[ia...]

I have posted about the bad ...so I thought I would also post the good.

For no apparent reason, today is a pretty good day. Sleep was good last night....my activity level today has been high....and Im looking forward to a trip with my Wife this evening . I think the hyper-sensitivity has  gotten slightly better over the last month.

Even the depression has lessened today.

This is probably what you folks call a "Window" right?

Feels good.

me too!, after days of depression and anxiety, today is awesome. i think all be good.

I am wondering  if dropping gabapentin helped, or supplements I've added, but....those good windows give a lot of hope

Me too Beat. Second cut in 4 days. Bit more body pain but nowhere near the fatigue/depression etc. Go figure.  :idiot: loving it while it lasts though. Lol pain probably because I'm actually up doing stuff. Even put out the garbage. I never do that.  :) B

Me too Beat. Second cut in 4 days. Bit more body pain but nowhere near the fatigue/depression etc. Go figure.  :idiot: loving it while it lasts though. Lol pain probably because I'm actually up doing stuff. Even put out the garbage. I never do that.  :) B

awesome, my fatigue is lifting quite abit as well....can actually drive some now. This valium is horrible isn't it? im cutting .25 every 5 or 6 days as i feel the cuts very quickly

Well done us.

I actually went to a movie this afternoon with my husband. 'Bridget Jones Baby'. It was funny and I felt like a normal person, Hope this window lasts a bit. I am almost on my final ativan cut.

[6d...]
Me too. It's catching. The heat spikes me; I'm in CA. Big Mojo laying on the bottom of my bed. Pretty Good. Peace. Karuna

Hi Karuna, and B.B.

I'm in northern California and have just lived through yet another almost unbearable hot summer. Finally we are getting some gorgeous Fall weather, and I am getting some pretty long good windows. My garden is a disaster as I was benzo withdrawal sick all through the summer. I am actually looking forward to getting out there and sorting it out.

Live well and prosper.

[6d...]
Hi Brave R. I call my garden the Experimental Garden this year. The only thing I do is water when it's very hot. Soon I will have to get going with cleaning it up...Peace. Karuna

Second good day in a row for me.  I'm just going to relax and try to remember what this feels like so that the next time I have a bad day I can recall better times more easily.