Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Was this through dental work

[Ka...]

I was in the dentist chair 2hrs yesterday and in the middle of a 2 day window which was great l actually started to look forward to thing's last night, unfortunatley l have gradually gone into another wave today l don't know if l am crying because of frustration or the wave itself... can anyone tell me if this could have been through the trip to the dentist although l did'nt think it had stressed me out maybe it did.Love Katrina

HI,

I've found for me that I can go through situations and be okay, but then later I get hit with symptoms.

Could be it was stressful and it hits later or it can be the randomness of healing symptoms.

It's so hard to be sure of anything during WD as symptoms are so random.

Hope your day is better today.

Did you have a novocaine injection? That contains epinephrine, which can cause symptoms to rev up for a while. It should settle soon.

Carbocaine is a better choice for dental work, as it doesn't contain epinephrine.

Hi there S Thankyou for your post... I don't know what he injected me with but the symptom's did'nt start while this afternoon about 24hrs after the treatment, is that about right? Love Katrinax