Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Out of energy

[Je...]

I am 9 months off and literally in so much pain with no energy. I believe that my Vagus nerve must be damaged. I know everyone heals at their own pace. But i was so much more active at 5 and 6 months off. Now i am stuck in bed and can barely function. The pain and pressure in my head is torture. I thought i was having a stroke. So exhausted....how do we keep going? Can we heal our vagus nerve in any way?

I'm worse off too at the moment....10 months out. I also have literally no energy. I'm tired 24/7. I'm thinking there may be something else wrong with me.  :(

Keep in mind that this isn't permanent.  I'm sure you will come out of this wave with an amazing healing spurt/window.  Remember it will pass!  :smitten:

Yeah my body is near broken I feel. Mentally I'm so much better off klonopin but physically I feel like I'm barely functioning. I sleep 12 hours a day when I work and more when I don't work. My cortisol levels feel way off. I have a lot of odd pain. I've fallen asleep at work.

Praying for healing.

Thanks for reassuring me. I just feel scared as it is worse and not better. I hope we all get relief soon.

I'm worse off too at the moment....10 months out. I also have literally no energy. I'm tired 24/7. I'm thinking there may be something else wrong with me.  :(

Keep in mind that this isn't permanent.  I'm sure you will come out of this wave with an amazing healing spurt/window.  Remember it will pass!  :smitten: