Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Out of energy

[Je...]

I am 9 months off and literally in so much pain with no energy. I believe that my Vagus nerve must be damaged. I know everyone heals at their own pace. But i was so much more active at 5 and 6 months off. Now i am stuck in bed and can barely function. The pain and pressure in my head is torture. I thought i was having a stroke. So exhausted....how do we keep going? Can we heal our vagus nerve in any way?

I'm worse off too at the moment....10 months out. I also have literally no energy. I'm tired 24/7. I'm thinking there may be something else wrong with me.  :(

Keep in mind that this isn't permanent.  I'm sure you will come out of this wave with an amazing healing spurt/window.  Remember it will pass!  :smitten:

Yeah my body is near broken I feel. Mentally I'm so much better off klonopin but physically I feel like I'm barely functioning. I sleep 12 hours a day when I work and more when I don't work. My cortisol levels feel way off. I have a lot of odd pain. I've fallen asleep at work.

Praying for healing.

Thanks for reassuring me. I just feel scared as it is worse and not better. I hope we all get relief soon.

I'm worse off too at the moment....10 months out. I also have literally no energy. I'm tired 24/7. I'm thinking there may be something else wrong with me.  :(

Keep in mind that this isn't permanent.  I'm sure you will come out of this wave with an amazing healing spurt/window.  Remember it will pass!  :smitten: