Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Numb face, head

[Ia...]

UGH!  My head is so pressurized, face, head and neck are numb.  Has that electronic feeling..... Been like this for a few weeks.  So bizarre feeling.  Luckily my body symptoms are less but my head is such a mess.  Any advise to help head pressure?

Hi there, I had alot of head pressure during my withdrawal. There are alot of muscles on our head, especially on the sides and the back of the head. They are causing the feeling of pressure. When we use benzo's they relax all these muscles, now all of a sudden we don't take benzo's anymore and the muscles are becoming really tight. They are mega-tight and will cause alot of pain. They WILL go away, don't worry. It took me a long time to get rid of them. My girlfriend massaged my head every day, this would give me instant relief, also hot showers helped and suppliments like L-theanine. Eventually they went away. Give it time.