Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

7 Months off - mini success story ?

[Hu...]

Hey, I didn't hand around here much lately. Maybe it's because the symptoms I talked about all those years have mostly disappeared or I have got used to live with some of them.

All those years and months I was tapering the most I was afraid was the day when it's my final dose. For me it was very symptom free ending, maybe because of my super mega long taper. Anyway, I think what helped me in the end was that I started dating and I kinda forgot about the symptoms etc and then it was suddenly over. Been dating almost 1 year now. I still have some chronic problems like my back hurting on right side, but it was since 5 years ago so might not even be anything to do with benzo. All tests done from back and nothing found so I don't know. Now I'm tapering seroquel and lexapro. Seroquel 0.05mg and it still working on putting me sleep.  Anyway I just wanted to update

Hpc