Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Incontinence during sleep

[ca...]

I have read that incontinence is one of the symptoms of withdrawal. I have not had an issue with this while awake but while asleep I have awaken to some leaking. It seems to come in waves. I will be fine for awhile and then suddenly I will have nights where I don't dare go to sleep without a liner. It started about a year ago when I was about 9 months off of Xanax. It happened on average about once a week. I went a couple of months without an issue and then would have leaking about once a night and then go away for awhile. Any thoughts?

Thank you Heaven1 for your experience. I've always been in control, this stuff has turned everything upside down. Most of my symptoms are gone or are much milder. This symptom is just disturbing.