Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What physical symptoms do you have from anxiety?

[Si...]

I have the panting.

I wake up every morning panting like a dog.

Some days it's with me all day.

Sometimes I even wake with it at night. :tickedoff:

When my anxiety goes from bad to worse. I make this deep moaning sound. Very hard to control.

I can temporally stop it with deep breathing.

Headpressure which makes you insane, dizziness, twitching muscles,... the usual stuff I guess. I was suffering hyperventilation attacks in the beginning, thank god that's over now. I got rid of it by doing exercises and mindfulness. Took me a lot of effort and time...

Headpressure which makes you insane, dizziness, twitching muscles,... the usual stuff I guess. I was suffering hyperventilation attacks in the beginning, thank god that's over now. I got rid of it by doing exercises and mindfulness. Took me a lot of effort and time...

I end up with short breathing or holding my breath...I have to remember to take deep breaths.

I'm using stretching and mindfulness.

It does take a lot of effort because of the fatigue and no motivation.

My anxiety is fueled by adrenaline

Then get very restless and panic because I can't relax

The I feel stomach pain and acid coming up into my stomach

I can't eat when this happens

This can occur at different times in the day, mainly in am and afternoon

Or all day.

I've been doing the panting, sweating, and gasping. I also have head pressure and muscle twitching. It's hard to separate what's physical withdrawal and what's mental. I guess they just naturally go together.

I've been doing the panting, sweating, and gasping. I also have head pressure and muscle twitching. It's hard to separate what's physical withdrawal and what's mental. I guess they just naturally go together.

The gremlins that come to play. Team sport.  :-\