Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Yo yoing

[Ka...]

Every single day....on my good days, I'm mostly good all day except for a slump around 12/1pmish (fatigue). 

On my bad days (every other day) my mornings and early afternoons are craip.  Then I manage to snap out of it in the late afternoons.  It's really weird. 

What does your typical day look like? :o

I get up in the morning and if l feel ok will go down a little bit then pick up again and that's pretty much how it is all day..., On a bad day it's very hard to manage because it last all day but pick's up a little on a night

I get up in the morning and if l feel ok will go down a little bit then pick up again and that's pretty much how it is all day..., On a bad day it's very hard to manage because it last all day but pick's up a little on a night

This is me

This is me

This is me too.