Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Xanax w/d side effects?

[Ma...]

Was at .75 mg for 9 days or .25 3 x a day or every 8 hours then after ending up in the ER unable to breath tightness and pressure in my chest got checked out doc said that EKG was fine vitals where fine then told me to give it three days of it didn't get any better to go back up a little. After getting some advice on her I realized after 4 months and being all over the place between 1mg to 1.5 mg the first two months and .25 4 times a day for most of the third month and fourth month I was tapering to tapering fast and 8 hours with Xanax wasn't a good idea.... So the last 3 days I've went back to a extra .125 and every 6 hours instead of 8.... Last night after my 3 dose of .125 I felt really drowsy and sedated light head and like I was gonna pass out and then about 10:30 11:00 right before my night dose my heart was pounding I felt really flushed and my cheeks were red and my eyes were dilated and blood shoot and I could literally see my pulse like a twitch under my right lower eye lid! Scared me don't know what that was but took the night dose and the mourning dose this mourning and it seems to have calmed down but is this Xanax, stress or something else?

It's crazy I took my mourning dose and now I just have all this tightness and pressure in my chest and stomach... Irritated agitated anxious can't get easy or still! And depression is horrible! What to do will anything help? I don't know what to do?