Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

9 months off

[Je...]

I made it my official 9 month off day.  I am surviving.  The symptoms are better than when I was tapering and just went off.  However, I am dealing with horrible head pressure, issues with balance, watery eyes- horrible allergy like symptoms, stomach discomfort and sleep got worse again.  They say the waves come and go.  So far all of month 8 was horrible.  I hope that this new month brings me some new found peace.  I just keep going moment by moment through.  Anyone else suffering at 9 months off still pretty bad?

I really struggled during my 9th month off. I am still going through the same old problems at 10 months off.  I don't honestly understand this process.  I thought it was supposed to get bettter.  I know healing isn't linear,....but come on, this is hell.  I seriously can't do another year of this craip.

This is the only true mistake I've ever made in my life....and I'm being tortured for it.  It seems so unfair.

So trust me, you are not alone.  We can vent to one another.  :hug:

Hi , Ten Months is usually a wave for many and one of the biggest but take heart because it usually signifies some good windows to follow and what a great window does follow if this is your path too ... I suffered with no windows then had a scary tenth month but after it was a beautiful window where I was feeling like I did before all this ...it didn't stay but I knew then I was healing ... I had the Inspiration of many before me that had the ten month wave to keep reminding myself  that all this gets better ..It is a big wave the calms down,but also I was ready for it ..I knew about it so when I was nervous anxious and scared ..I reminded my brain..It will be gone soon ...It does help to know because nerves cause anxiety which is terrible in itself ...hope you feel better soon ...Love Tassx

Yes we can vent to each other. I am ready to be done as you are. Non linear is exactly the way this is. I just haven't had an upswing for a while. Hopefully you will have one too friend!

I really struggled during my 9th month off. I am still going through the same old problems at 10 months off.  I don't honestly understand this process.  I thought it was supposed to get bettter.  I know healing isn't linear,....but come on, this is hell.  I seriously can't do another year of this craip.

This is the only true mistake I've ever made in my life....and I'm being tortured for it.  It seems so unfair.

So trust me, you are not alone.  We can vent to one another.  :hug:

I hope a breakthrough is coming soon. This is surely tough! Thanks for your explanation and experience. I hope one day no one has to experience this. :)

Hi , Ten Months is usually a wave for many and one of the biggest but take heart because it usually signifies some good windows to follow and what a great window does follow if this is your path too ... I suffered with no windows then had a scary tenth month but after it was a beautiful window where I was feeling like I did before all this ...it didn't stay but I knew then I was healing ... I had the Inspiration of many before me that had the ten month wave to keep reminding myself  that all this gets better ..It is a big wave the calms down,but also I was ready for it ..I knew about it so when I was nervous anxious and scared ..I reminded my brain..It will be gone soon ...It does help to know because nerves cause anxiety which is terrible in itself ...hope you feel better soon ...Love Tassx