Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

feeling hopeless.

[Ra...]

Me too R but like Mena said. It will pass. Today is going to be rough for me but sticking to my game plan. Hence the hopelessness. More like helpless. Thinking about you. Will be on and off BB today. I need to walk more. Hard to type and walk but my legs are cramping. Can you get out of the house for a bit? Anywhere. Maybe need the fresh air. I went in the yard yesterday and it helped but it's too cold today. This sucks Ranomi but try to do something. Anything at all. Might help. B :smitten:

Really hopeless.

Me too Ranomi, am feeling totally hopeless today and in utter despair. I want all of this to end.    :'(

Even going to bed is no option because there will be no peace or rest or sleep anyway and if it would happen (WOULD) I would wake up even worse depressed.    :tickedoff:

there has to be something we can do about this guys.  This is no way to live. My sister is calling around to rehabs because she's so worried about me. she wants me in a safe place wheree they can help me work through this stuff. I can't say I disagree either.

I took a rescue dose this morning because I could not stand to be with the worst of these symptoms. I had to drive myself to a test early this morning and just getting there and back I was white knuckling the whoe way Theree, all the while there, and back. And that's when I really lost it.

seriously, please GOD, help us out here!

I'm 44 years old and I'm having a very difficult time being adult about this. And it's just where I'm at.

I really need to search my soul for this one.  there has to be something, someone, somewhere, to help.

Going to the hospital.  :'(  just need to get stabilized. Might try the switch over to valium.i am not in a safe place so this is necessary.  Love to you all.  ~R

Ranomi, please do what you need to do.....valium is no prize but it does lessen the symptoms when you taper. Hope you feel better soon, saying prayers for you.

• 3 weeks later...
[f6...]

Ranomi,

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and hope you are doing better.

Please let us know when you get the opportunity.

Best regards,

--Mike