Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Does any body else feel like this???or am I going insane....

[Pi...]

I feel like have got a real bad mental illness....I have bad days then other days am flighty can't sit still an clean the whole house on 3 hours sleep!!is this normal an his any body else expecting this??today I wanted to talk none stop an felt highs a kite,then other days I can't even pick up my phone!!is this WD or do I need help???

I feel like have got a real bad mental illness....I have bad days then other days am flighty can't sit still an clean the whole house on 3 hours sleep!!is this normal an his any body else expecting this??today I wanted to talk none stop an felt highs a kite,then other days I can't even pick up my phone!!is this WD or do I need help???

Yes, this is very common (you're not really going crazy - it's just withdrawal).  There will probably be extreme ups and downs, known as windows and waves, which eventually even out as you heal. 

Pink, it`s all Windows and Waves I can go Pedal to the Metal some days then in the Swamp the next day ! No rhyme or reason and IMHO not a lot you can do to avoid it other then common sense such as trying to avoid extra stress and maybe some dietary which I have not even bothered with !  So yes it`s normal if you can call this ordeal normal . Be well ~CD

Thank you guys....have got it in to my head I am going bat shit crazy...jeez it's like been on a big wheel at a fun fair!!!!am even looking up bi-polar thinking have got all those symptoms(I must stop doing that)thank you so much for your replys hope your all doing ok tonight!!this site as been a life saver ❤️!!

Normal. Go with what your body wants, it is your best guide. On hype days, I ride my bike 25 miles, on moderate days 15, on bed days I do yoga and floor work, maybe a bit of a bike ride on my elliptical bike in the house, sometimes  only 15 minutes, and I'm wiped, I go to bed for the day with my kindle after that.  Having a hype day, and I'm snowed in, rode my indoor elliptical bike 25 miles. Then did an hour of yoga and floor exercises. Then danced for an hour.  Then started on the house. I am finally slowing down. 3 days ago I couldn't get out of bed, and read all day.

We actually can come off as bi-polar during wd emotionally, very common. Suicidal one day, wanting to explore the Amazon 3 days later. We cry easy, and are hyper sensitive. A picture of A Syrian child will send me into a crying jag.

I just ride it all out, expect to never know where I will be at, and make the most of each day, depending on what's happening with my cns, and how it is affecting me.

I have a routine, that really helps, you might try it. I exercise every morning, read every evening, and make sure I keep in touch with at least 3 people every day, via text, a call, whatever. I think a routine helps add some stability to the variables we live with everyday in our experience of being us.