Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I don't even know what is happening to me

[Ra...]

The doctor told me to take a couple extra doses of Ativan as needed to ge tme through the weekend. this morning, instead of .25, I took .5. I feel like its doing absolutely nothing for me. It's been more than half an hour.  I have no idea anymore what anxiety and what's the med. is it even the meds or is it just my mind and my thoughts making everything worse? I just don't know anything anymore. If it is anxiety, and these meds help with that, then what about the jerking and the nightmares that have likely prevented a good nights sleep in five years. I know I need to focus on the present moment, minute by minute.  I keep hopping for a moment of clarity, where something will make sense. A direction will seem clear, etc. I know I need a support system. That much is clear to me. I have gotten great support on BB. Now I need boots on the ground.