Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I feel human again! 6 months after c/t K'pin!

[bl...]

I am 6 months out from a C/T (don't do this, really) of 1 mg Klonopin and I feel terrific! And you can too!

I mostly lurk but read the forums everyday. I am euphoric that I feel so wonderful. Even if it all comes crashing down tomorrow, I will stay positive because I've seen the other side and I know the wave will be temporary.

Please hang in there everyone and believe there is an end to this madness. Distraction and positive self talk is key. I am sending out every positive wish and thought I can to the universe that my Buddies will find relief soon!

Hang in there! Distract. Keep moving. You are all made of the strongest stuff available! Nothing is insurmountable after this battle. I know you can make it! I believe in you! You WILL overcome and feel better!

I am 6 months out from a C/T (don't do this, really) of 1 mg Klonopin and I feel terrific! And you can too!

I mostly lurk but read the forums everyday. I am euphoric that I feel so wonderful. Even if it all comes crashing down tomorrow, I will stay positive because I've seen the other side and I know the wave will be temporary.

Please hang in there everyone and believe there is an end to this madness. Distraction and positive self talk is key. I am sending out every positive wish and thought I can to the universe that my Buddies will find relief soon!

Hang in there! Distract. Keep moving. You are all made of the strongest stuff available! Nothing is insurmountable after this battle. I know you can make it! I believe in you! You WILL overcome and feel better!

How long had u the medicine before jump CT?

I'm so happy you are recovering!  :smitten:

If you don't mind my asking, when you first went c/t, did you have nausea/vomiting issues?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bleunoir

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope this is the window that stays open. Was good to hear from you.

ldm27    :smitten:

It's been 4 weeks since I first posted this celebration. I am still doing well. I attended a NHL game last night, and it was loud, full of lights and music, and I had a great time! I'm a huge hockey fan and this was a big deal for me. I didn't think of benzo's at all!

I'm sticking around this site and chiming in to posts periodically, if I feel I can encourage someone. I remember the desperation and feeling so frantic when I felt so unwell, and the encouragement I received on here was a saving grace (I'm looking at you Idm27  :). It breaks my heart to read about all the suffering and I just want to wrap you all in a collective group hug :smitten: :smitten:

IT WILL GET BETTER! HEAR ME NOW AND BELIEVE! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! I BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU!

Please hang in there. I know this sounds like a "lather rinse repeat" situation, but it will get better with time!

• 2 weeks later...