Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone have difficulty watching TV?

[Ky...]

During my taper it has become more and more difficult to watch TV and mess around on the computer. Feels very uncomfortable and makes me kinda light headed. Anyone having a symptom like this?

With my 2cuts so far, I've actually found it easier to engage and enjoy TV / Games more, I'm also being more social with my family since tapering too, which is good for me.

Everyone is different though I guess, during my 20mg a day usage I'd find it hard to even engage with TV. For me, it's my ultimate distraction and enjoyment tool. The only hobby I enjoy outside of the internet is space / stargazing with my telescope and reading books, even if it is on my kindle  :P

This happened to me on and off for awhile a few months ago. The good news is it passes and now I'm totally addicted to Netflix. And of course I'm able to post on BB as well. It passes but crummy when it happens. B