Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Motor running in my head :(

[fe...]

Something has caused my brain to vibrate, either muscle relaxer, flexeril, or topamax, which is a seizure med which affects the GABA receptors. I'm taking the topamax because I can not handle this anxiety.

Is this vibrating in my head the sign of a seizure!? This is very scary..

Hi Feggie- I used to have that sounds all the time when I was in acute but it passed a long time ago. I do remember that it was kind of inside my head so ear plugs would not make it go away. It is something that passed for me so I'm sure it will pass for you too.

I have that now off and on. It feels like my brain is rattling in my head. It usually only lasts a couple minutes at a time. It's not a seizure. I've read that many people have had this. It feels really weird. I liken it to a bad streaming video in my head. But it's s definite vibrating sensation. I also have head pressure, so that one doesn't bother me as bad, and it's not constant.