Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Help. Clonazepam goof while on vacation

[Su...]

Hi.  I am in a panic as have no brain.  I am on vacation and have been holding for a week.  Take 2.25 mg dry per day and liquefy .5 mg tablet. Throw 8 ml out...total.  Dose this 3x day. 7 3 11Take both together.  I think I took my dry doses last night and forgot my liquid evening dose....I took my morning dose dry and liquid as I had prepped it night before.  I now have 2 more doses left for 3 and 11.  Since I might not have taken my night liquid which is .42 divided by 3, will I be updosing today if I take what I was taking.  will it make a huge difference? If so how do I measure my two doses at 3 and 11.  Leave it to me to screw this up and I am a math idiot.  If anyone can help fast I'd appreciate it.    To recap yesterday I took total 2.53mg between dry and liquid.  Normally it would 2.67 per day.  Should I take my 3pm and 11 pm by taking 2 of my doses and divide in half??  Or am I doing great harm by staying with my 2.67.  I was holding and accidently cut.  I am sensitive but if I go back to 2.67 will that be an updose that will be worse to do than cutting.  I am sorry but I can't believe I did this when trying to hold to feel good and give my husband a nice vacation.  Thanks for any help or advice.  I am desperate to know what to do.  Thanks so much!!!! Suzuka9

Oh the brain on benzos.  Did you mean that since I missed liquid dose last night, to take it today along with my regular three doses 0R just take my 3 regular doses today and forget about the lost liquid last night ....???  I thought I understood but overthinking it now.  😖  thx. Suzuka9

Oh the brain on benzos.  Did you mean that since I missed liquid dose last night, to take it today along with my regular three doses 0R just take my 3 regular doses today and forget about the lost liquid last night ....???  I thought I understood but overthinking it now.  😖  thx. Suzuka9

Just take it with your regular doses.  :thumbsup: