Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help. Clonazepam goof while on vacation

[Su...]

Hi.  I am in a panic as have no brain.  I am on vacation and have been holding for a week.  Take 2.25 mg dry per day and liquefy .5 mg tablet. Throw 8 ml out...total.  Dose this 3x day. 7 3 11Take both together.  I think I took my dry doses last night and forgot my liquid evening dose....I took my morning dose dry and liquid as I had prepped it night before.  I now have 2 more doses left for 3 and 11.  Since I might not have taken my night liquid which is .42 divided by 3, will I be updosing today if I take what I was taking.  will it make a huge difference? If so how do I measure my two doses at 3 and 11.  Leave it to me to screw this up and I am a math idiot.  If anyone can help fast I'd appreciate it.    To recap yesterday I took total 2.53mg between dry and liquid.  Normally it would 2.67 per day.  Should I take my 3pm and 11 pm by taking 2 of my doses and divide in half??  Or am I doing great harm by staying with my 2.67.  I was holding and accidently cut.  I am sensitive but if I go back to 2.67 will that be an updose that will be worse to do than cutting.  I am sorry but I can't believe I did this when trying to hold to feel good and give my husband a nice vacation.  Thanks for any help or advice.  I am desperate to know what to do.  Thanks so much!!!! Suzuka9

Oh the brain on benzos.  Did you mean that since I missed liquid dose last night, to take it today along with my regular three doses 0R just take my 3 regular doses today and forget about the lost liquid last night ....???  I thought I understood but overthinking it now.  😖  thx. Suzuka9

Oh the brain on benzos.  Did you mean that since I missed liquid dose last night, to take it today along with my regular three doses 0R just take my 3 regular doses today and forget about the lost liquid last night ....???  I thought I understood but overthinking it now.  😖  thx. Suzuka9

Just take it with your regular doses.  :thumbsup: