Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Did I really think this wasn't going to hurt?

[Mb...]

I have to ask myself this so many times a day. At least this question seems to keep popping into my head. Then, I think " is anything worth doing ever easy?" This is how I think all day long. I just think that the form that this suffering has taken is what's so unexpected. I guess I planned on suffering, I just had no ideas as to how long or BIZZARE it would be. Sorry guys, I guess I'm just tossing it out there. My brain and body feel like their in a blender today.

I have to ask myself this so many times a day. At least this question seems to keep popping into my head. Then, I think " is anything worth doing ever easy?" This is how I think all day long. I just think that the form that this suffering has taken is what's so unexpected. I guess I planned on suffering, I just had no ideas as to how long or BIZZARE it would be. Sorry guys, I guess I'm just tossing it out there. My brain and body feel like their in a blender today.

My chest feels that way too.  i never expected to feel this way.    Hope you feel better soon

You can never imagine how the hell will look like. :o

The only thing I can tell you is, after being out of the hell or finally out of acute, you will think  "how did I made this??" and don't understand either...