Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Did I really think this wasn't going to hurt?

[Mb...]

I have to ask myself this so many times a day. At least this question seems to keep popping into my head. Then, I think " is anything worth doing ever easy?" This is how I think all day long. I just think that the form that this suffering has taken is what's so unexpected. I guess I planned on suffering, I just had no ideas as to how long or BIZZARE it would be. Sorry guys, I guess I'm just tossing it out there. My brain and body feel like their in a blender today.

I have to ask myself this so many times a day. At least this question seems to keep popping into my head. Then, I think " is anything worth doing ever easy?" This is how I think all day long. I just think that the form that this suffering has taken is what's so unexpected. I guess I planned on suffering, I just had no ideas as to how long or BIZZARE it would be. Sorry guys, I guess I'm just tossing it out there. My brain and body feel like their in a blender today.

My chest feels that way too.  i never expected to feel this way.    Hope you feel better soon

You can never imagine how the hell will look like. :o

The only thing I can tell you is, after being out of the hell or finally out of acute, you will think  "how did I made this??" and don't understand either...