Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Restlessness

[re...]

In the daytime, I walked or rode my bike or found some productive busy work to do.

In the evening, I'd go sit out in my hot tub (or just sit outside) and gaze at the stars and try to calm myself.

Does anyone get this?

What do you do for it ?

In having it so bad today

I have it often. I usually walk it off. Doing house work always helps with it as well.  Doing anything that occupies your body and mind is best . When i walk around i do it slowly and say in my head left right left right for each step i take. I try to be completely indulged into each moment. I have muscle issues lately so often i am going around in circles on my balcony doing this ,but so far it has worked every time. My neighbors must think i am nuts because i force myself to do it for at least 20-30 minutes at a time.  Give it a shot just around the back yard or something? If you are completely focused on your steps or even counting steps then you will forget you even had the problem/

Thats my two cents hope that helps my friend.

Remy

I have tons of restlessness and I never know what to do about it. I am tired and bored all the time. Whenever I go out for some reason I want to get home. If anyone comes over I hope they leave soon. Then after they are gone I feel depressed. It is just a crazy cycle and I guess I have to just live through it.

I have tons of restlessness and I never know what to do about it. I am tired and bored all the time. Whenever I go out for some reason I want to get home. If anyone comes over I hope they leave soon. Then after they are gone I feel depressed. It is just a crazy cycle and I guess I have to just live through it.

I know how you feel

I can relate. I think that is why I was sleeping so much... I was restless awake but agitated when I would try to do anything and then didn't want to go out. It's gotten better these past few days but I'm still afraid of that feeling coming back now.