Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

LOVE

[am...]

Hello All, just woke up about an hour ago and I'm not feeling the greatest.  I just wanted to reach out to you all because I know that I'm not the only one in this world that feels this way. As my cold/flu symptoms get better, my anxiety/depression feels like it's coming back. Is this normal? That I don't know, BUT what I do know is that I'm not the only one feeling this way. So as I go on through the  rest of my day, I will be thinking about you all.  I will realize at everyday  we all are riding on the same roller coaster and although we have good and bad days, we are always there for one another. Much love everyone and let's get through this day and everyday we feel good and not so good.

My anxiety an depression has come back too.  I'm constantly up and down all the time. It's horrible. I want more than anything to be stable from day to day.  My body can't do that.  You aren't alone.  :thumbsup:

Wontbackdown & onthewayhome, I'm looking at your signatures and I have a question.

I see that people jump off of certain meds for obvious reasons but are you both completely off all meds? I was just wondering how that would even be possible for me.  If that truly is the case, how does someone decide to do that and when will be the best way to try? I just can't see not having at least an ssri in my blood.