Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Sorry for all posts

[Sw...]

Do you squint inward eye ? There is nothing that can be seen when looking in the mirror . I see my nose all the time. It's something that interferes in midfield. I've had it for so long. Plus I 've got something sort of tunnel vision . plus I have very sore over the bridge of the nose up to the forehead. I sit and cry because I'm so scared . I've been to the doctor but I 'm healthy , according to him

I think there are other people who have also suffered from visual problems as a result of WD. It is something that should get better with some time. There is no reason to be sorry for your posts, please post any questions or problems you have, there is no reason to be sorry for it.

Don't be sorry for your posts dear. You need the support. I have the pain and pressure on the bridge of my nose, between my eyes and up to my forehead as well. My vision is blurry off and on, but reading glasses are helping.  I really hope you feel better soon. Don't be afraid of the nose and head symptoms. Many of us have had them exactly as you have described.